Countdown to my 3 years old Birthday

baby

Sunday, May 13, 2007

JinYu set his way to KLCC again



Yo Yo Yo!!!...Here come JinYu..rapping my way to KLCC. I was so excited that I'm able to go KLCC with my grandmama, my mommy, my Ku Jie...and of course my driver, papa.

Never to bother to sleep even though grandmama tries to put me to sleep. I just wanna look out the window and see things from inside (cos i can see a futher distance). Once reach KLCC, we all go for some windows shopping @ Istean and Mothercare....and begin to fall asleep. Then everyone went for their lunch and that is when I woke up again and I'm demanding my milk. hehe (sorry everyone...i'm hungry already)

Then my mommy suggest to go to Parkson to have a last look before we leave. As we leave KLCC, and it means it's time to go home...so I start to fall asleep until I'm back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment