Countdown to my 3 years old Birthday

baby

Sunday, June 17, 2007

My journey to Bijou, Mount Kiara




At Bijou, Mount Kiara.

Uncle David & Aunty Sally and Chloe "jie jie"
/ Mommy & Daddy and of course me..by JinYu

(really a nice and cosy place, definitely a baby friendly place to go to)


Here are a few shots of me @Bijou


We come to know this place because we had brunch together with David, Sally and Chloe. If it wasn't for them, I won't know there is this restaurant which is so cosy and baby friendly. Guess what!? they provide FOC diapers haha..the food is also nice. Thanks for the beer, Bro David. Posted By Daddy Ho


3 comments:

  1. This restaurant looks like a really nice and cosy place to dine and hang out. Nice environment, huh? Next time must bring me to go check it out too, ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Aunty Weiz....Wait till Mommy & Daddy bring you there. Ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written article.

    ReplyDelete